His Wardrobe is a free trial software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-10-26. The program can be installed on iOS.
His Wardrobe is a clothes manager and wardrobe assistant specifically designed for him.
With His Wardrobe you can:
- Take pictures of your clothes or import from your photo library and organise them. Add details such as clothing type, brand, colour, material, size, cost and washing instructions. Or add your own special notes.
- Add multiple images per item.
- Mark items as favourites and easily browse your favourite items.
- Browse your clothes by brand or by item type in a catwalk runway style gallery.
- Create bespoke outfits for a special event or the week ahead. Create as many outfits as you like and give each one a unique name.
- Use the calendar function to plan your outfits for upcoming dates.
- Create lists of clothes to pack for upcoming trips using the Pack a bag feature. Add whole outfits or individual items of clothing.
- Use the unique Colour Match feature to ensure you always look your best. Select an item and then match it to others or get suggestions to complete your outfit.
- Search your clothes by type, brand, colour or material with the powerful and easy-to-use search function. Create complex queries with just a few clicks.
- Share your latest outfits or clothes items via Twitter, Facebook, email, print, save to camera roll or copy (allowing you to paste into MMS/iMessage).
- See stats on your wardrobe including the total number of items and outfits, the total value of your wardrobe and your top 10 item types, brands and colours.
Design and built by www.theappcreator.com
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
His Wardrobe (version 1.7) has a file size of 1.78 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.